Make a difference
If you are interested in making a life changing donation, the following costs might help you understand how much money is needed to fund a rural school or demining mission. Donations are accepted at all times.
- It cost $3 per month to support one child in an RSVP school. This includes a Village iPad (chalkboard), notebooks, and writing utensils.
- The cost of a school for the Rural School Village program is $5,000 per room. That includes desks and chalkboards. We usually build 4 or 5 room schools.
- The cost for a toilet block and water well for the students and village is $1,250 each.
- The monthly cost of running a demining mission is $20,000.
- The cost to keep our EOD teams in the field is $6,250 per month per team
All donations make a difference to the people and children of Cambodia.
Support us today
To donate by PayPal, please use the button at the top right of this page. The LMRF is a US 501c3 charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US.
If you prefer to mail a check, send to:
Landmine Relief Fund
16217 Kittridge Street
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Please do not mail cash or checks to the Cambodia Landmine Museum. Mail is sporadic at best – and it is very difficult and expensive to negotiate a check in Cambodia.