There Landmine Relief Fund supports work in Cambodia to make it better, safer, and self sufficient. All the work LMRF does is in conjunction with Cambodian NGOs.
There is nothing in Cambodia that cannot be done by Cambodians. The LMRF:
- Raises all the money for the Rural School Village Program (RSVP) who have built 20 schools and are supporting 2,500 children every month.
- Raises money for Cambodian Self Help Demining, who have cleared over 120 mine fields in Cambodia and assisted over 30,000 people to live a safer life.
- Raises all the money for CSHD's bomb squad, EOD Team1 (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). They have destroyed thousands of landmines and UXOs found by villagers. They also give Mine Risk Education classes to schools and villages.
- The LMRF supports the Cambodian Landmine Museum and its university scholarship program.
- The LMRF has provided emergency medical assistance to those who cannot afford medical care.
NONE OF THIS IS DONE ALONE.
We do this because you have become part of the solution.