Make a difference. Support us today.
1. To donate by PayPal, please click the button at the top of this page. The LMRF is a US 501c3 charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US.
If you are interested in making a life changing donation, the following costs might help you understand how much money is needed to fund a rural school or demining mission. Donations are accepted at all times.
- It cost $3 per month to support one child in an RSVP school. This includes a Village iPad (chalkboard), notebooks, and writing utensils.
- The cost of a school for the Rural School Village program is $5,000 per room. That includes desks and chalkboards. We usually build 4 or 5 room schools.
- The cost for a toilet block and water well for the students and village is $1,250 each.
- The monthly cost of running a demining mission is $20,000.
- The cost to keep our EOD teams in the field is $6,250 per month per team.
2. US only:
If you prefer to mail a check, send to:
Landmine Relief Fund
16217 Kittridge Street
Van Nuys, CA 91406
3. Donate stock
When the stocks are received, they are liquidated and the funds are used to support our demining operations, our Rural School Village Program, and to provide scholarships to Cambodian students. If you are interested in donating stock, please contact Bill Morse at email@example.com.
“Four Reasons to donate stock:
- You can donate the full value of your stock without paying capital gains tax.
- You can potentially reduce future capital gains tax by resetting your cost basis.
- You can give your portfolio a health check
- You can donate stock without a headache” –From fidelity.com
We are always looking for donors to support the RSVP program. Building a school can change the life of a student in Cambodia and can give them opportunities they never would have had otherwise.
Average School Cost: $15 – $20,000 USD
Toilet & Well: $1,250 USD each
To sponsor a school please contact us at:
All donations make a difference to the people and children of Cambodia.
Please do not mail cash or checks to the Cambodia Landmine Museum. Mail is sporadic at best – and it is very difficult and expensive to negotiate a check in Cambodia.