Donate on Paypal
When stocks are received, they are liquidated and the funds are used to support our programs. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Here are four reasons you should give stock donation a try:
1) You can donate the full value of your stock without paying capital gains tax.
2) You can potentially reduce future capital gains tax by resetting your cost basis.
3). You can give your portfolio a health check
4) You can donate stock without a headache “
The LMRF does accept In-Kind Contributions for the Rural School Village Program and the Landmine Museum’s Relief Center. However, we prefer to receive contributions purchased locally or in-country. This is because the cost of sending items to Cambodia is exceptionally high and mail does not always arrive. Additionally, Cambodian customs is very difficult to get through!
If you wish to make an In-Kind Contribution, please look at the items on our Wish List or contact us at email@example.com. Furthermore, if you would like us to purchase something with a monetary donation, we will go out and do so. We will send you proof back that a purchase of what you wish was made.
- Hand Sanitizer (waterless)
- Detergent powder to wash clothes
- Bar soap for hands
- Toothbrushes (please no prepackaged hotel toothbrushes – they only last a few days)
- Flip-flops (all sizes)
- Hair brushes
- White board markers (all colors)
- Pencil erasers
- Pencil sharpeners (the small ones – we take these to our rural schools)
- Khmer story books available at the bookstores in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh: one page tells a folk tale in Khmer, while the opposite side has an English translation
Please Do Not Send:
- Notebook Paper/ Paper
- Paper can be purchased cheaply within Cambodia and is very expensive to ship.
All of these items can be purchased in Cambodia cheaper than at ‘home’. Mail delivery here is sporadic, and most items sent never arrive, so PLEASE do not mail items to us. Simply the cost of mailing the items can be equal to the cost of purchasing them. If you would like to make a monetary donation and tell us what you want it to be used for, we can send you a photo of your donated items.
If you have already visited the Museum and wish to leave something to be picked up at your hotel, call or text Bill Morse at +855 15 674 163 and he can pick it up from you.
FOR US CITIZENS: In-kind contributions means you can deduct the market value of the goods you are donating.
The Landmine Museum cannot provide you with a receipt stating the value of the items you donated. Your store receipt is what to keep for tax purposes.