The Landmine Relief Fund supports work in Cambodia to make it better, safer, and self sufficient. All the work LMRF does is in conjunction with Cambodian charities and Cambodian NGOs. There is nothing in Cambodia that cannot be done by Cambodians.
The LMRF Raises Money For:
1. Cambodian Self Help Demining (CSHD), which has cleared over 177 minefields and 5,742,187 meters squared land in Cambodia and assisted tens of thousands of people to live a safer life.
2. CSHD’s bomb squads, the EOD teams (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). They have destroyed thousands of landmines and UXOs found by villagers. They also give Mine Risk Education classes to schools and villages.
3. Rural School Village Program (RSVP) which has built 22 schools as of 2019 and is supporting 3,000 children every month.
4. The LMRF supports the Cambodia Landmine Museum Relief Center and its university scholarship program.
5. The LMRF has provided emergency medical assistance to those who cannot afford medical care.
NONE OF THIS IS DONE ALONE.
We can do this because you have become part of the solution.